Skip to main content

Status For Whatsapp In English

Status For Whatsapp In English


Courage is grace under pressure.


I’m thankful for every moment.


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.


Where words fail, music speaks.

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.


We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.


Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.


All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.


We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.


You affect the world by what you browse.


Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.


Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.


Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.


With love and patience, nothing is impossible.


Patience is the art of hoping.


Genius is eternal patience.


Our patience will achieve more than our force.


Humility is attentive patience.


Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.


I’m patient.


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.


Learning never exhausts the mind.


You cannot open a book without learning something.


The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.


Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.


I never learned from a man who agreed with me.


The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.


The delights of self-discovery are always available.


I am still learning.



”The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.”


You can do anything but not everything.


Don’t take life to seriously because you’ll never get out alive


Be the change that you wish to see in the world.


The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.


Don’t see others doing better than you, Beat your own records everyday because, Success is a fight between YOU & YOURSELF


Affliction is often that thing which prepares an ordinary person for some sort of an extraordinary destiny.


Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.


Loneliness is better than bad company.


Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.


The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.


The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.


All birds find shelter during a rain,but Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds,Problems are common,but attitude makes the difference.


Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.


Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)


Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else. ……



Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go.


When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.


The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.


Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.


Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun


42]Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.


43]The loss of a loved one is one of the most tragic and devastating things a person could endure.


44]Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.


45]No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.


46]When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt


47]A true businessman always does business out of courage.


48]Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.


49]Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures…


50]Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.


51]You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.


52]Swearing was invented as a compromise between running away and fighting.


53]I am not failed, my success is just postponed.


54]”There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.”


55]Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.


56]If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it


57]It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.


58]You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it. …


59]Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.


60]Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.


61]Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.


62]I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything


63]Better the vacuum cleaner the better it sucks!!


64]Went to a fish market and shouted at them saying “What is this, a classroom?”, thereby maintaining the balance of the universe.


65]I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture


66]A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..


67]Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want


68]Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.


69]I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less


70]Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.


71]My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


72]Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent


73]Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life


74]A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.


75]I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!


76]Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


77]I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition


78]”Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.

My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”


79]If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.


80]Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.


81]Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.


82]I’m cool but global warming made me hot


83]When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.


84]Without me its just awso.


85]Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.


86].One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature


87]Error: status unavailable


88]I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.


89]I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend them a hand, I can say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.


90]Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.


91]I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)


92]Me and my wife live happily for 25 years… And then we met…!


93]One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!


94]One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.


95]It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.


96]Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥