Skip to main content

style status for old mens

Style status


The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.


I don't come with dice. So don't play me.


Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.



My door is always open so feel free to leave.


Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.


I got a simple rule about everybody. If you don't treat me right... shame on you!!

Act like you are wearing invisible crown. That's 'Attitude'

I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday.

I do not mind the crazy people, it's the normal one that freaks me out!

'B+' is not my blood group, neither my grade in maths. Its my favourite Quote: "BE POSITIVE

You can't expect me to think before I speak. I was born without that ability. So I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Don't ask me for my opinion if you can't handle the truth. I'm not going to lie to make you feel better.

Patience is not a virtue. Its just a waste of Time ! :P

If you dislike me, remember: it's mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter!

People who have High And Unnecessary attitude, deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger.


I was told I should have a positive attitude. Well, I am positive that I have an attitude.


Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others!!!


Attitude is like wrist watch. Every watch shows different time than other and everyone thinks his watch is showing right time.


Two fundamentals of cool life - Walk like you are the king Or walk like you don't care ,who is the king.


If you expect me to be there for you. You should be there for me too.


Don't Play With Me ! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.


Why waste your time caring for people who don't even acknowledge your existence? Huh


Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is WHO I AM and my attitude depends on WHO YOU ARE.


I'm not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.


The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
When you think there is nothing left in your life,just keep working hard until you die :-)


I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.


Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.


I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.


I dont care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they din’t make it to my future!
I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition :P

 I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P
My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Smile in front of people who hate you. You happiness kills them...
Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
It’s the good girls who keep diaries, the bad girls never have the time.


I dint change, I just grew up. You should try it once ;)
People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday :p
I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...


कुछ रिश्ते मुनाफा नहीं देते, पर अमीर जरूर बना देते हैं.


शाम को थक कर टूटे झोपड़े में सो जाता है वो मजदूर, जो शहर में ऊंची इमारतें बनाता है....


अमीर की बेटी पार्लर में जितना दे आती है, उतने में गरीब की बेटी अपने ससुराल चली जाती है....


कल एक इन्सान रोटी मांगकर ले गया और करोड़ों कि दुआयें दे गया, पता ही नहीँ चला की, गरीब वो था की मैं....


दीदार की तलब हो तो नजरें जमाये रखना .. क्यों कि 'नकाब' हो या 'नसीब' सरकता जरूर है...


गठरी बाँध बैठा है अनाड़ी, साथ जो ले जाना था वो कमाया ही नहीं


मैं उस किस्मत का सबसे पसंदीदा खिलौना हूँ, वो रोज़ जोड़ती है मुझे फिर से तोड़ने के लिए....


जिस घाव से खून नहीं निकलता, समझ लेना वो ज़ख्म किसी अपने ने ही दिया है..


बचपन भी कमाल का था खेलते खेलते चाहें छत पर सोयें या ज़मीन पर, आँख बिस्तर पर ही खुलती थी...


हर नई चीज अच्छी होती है लेकिन दोस्त पुराने ही अच्छे होते है....


ए मुसीबत जरा सोच के आ मेरे करीब कही मेरी माँ की दुवा तेरे लिए मुसीबत ना बन जाये....


खोए हुए हम खुद हैं, और ढूंढते भगवान को हैं...


अहंकार दिखा के किसी रिश्ते को तोड़ने से अच्छा है की,माफ़ी मांगकर वो रिश्ता निभाया जाये....


जिन्दगी तेरी भी, अजब परिभाषा है..सँवर गई तो जन्नत, नहीं तो सिर्फ तमाशा है...


खुशीयाँ तकदीर में होनी चाहिये, तस्वीर मे तो हर कोई मुस्कुराता है...


हम तो पागल हैं शौक़-ए-शायरी के नाम पर ही दिल की बात कह जाते हैं और कई इन्सान गीता पर हाथ रख कर भी सच नहीं कह पाते है…


जिंदगी में वही लोग कामयाबी के शिखर को छुते है... जो बचपन में साइकिल की चैन उतरते ही तुरंत उल्टा पैडल मारकर चढ़ा लिया करते थे!!!


न जाने क्या मासूमियत है तेरे चेहरे पर.. तेरे सामने आने से ज़्यादा तुझे छुपकर देखना अच्छा लगता है..!


जो इंसान प्रेम मेँ निष्फल होता है, वो जिदगी मे सफल होता है..


हम अपना ‪#‎status‬ दिलो पर ‪#‎update‬ करते है ‪#‎facebook‬ पर नहीं|


ज़िंदगी भी विडियो गेम सी हो गयी है, साला एक लैवल क्रॉस करो तो अगला लैवल और मुश्किल आ जाता हैं..


कामयाब जीबन के लिए एक ही व्यक्ति से बार बार प्यार करना
लोग कहते हैं प्यार सिर्फ एक बार होता हैं पैर मुझे तो रोज़ ही आप से होते हे
में वादा करता हो ताउम्र आप से इसी तरह प्यार करूँगा
आप जिससे भी सच्चा प्यार करते हो उससे आज ही जा कर कह दो - ये ज़्हिंदगी सिर्फ एक बार ही मिलती है
मुमकिन हैं में खुद को भूल जाओ पर तुमको भूल ने की खता नहीं कर सकता
में आपसे भिछाड़ नहीं सकता क्यों के आप मेरे रोम-रोम में बस्ते हो
आप भी मेरी तराह करदो इकरार इ मोहब्बत - प्यार कर ते हो तो चोपा ते क्यों हो?
कोई आकर मेरा हाथ थाम ले मुझे तन्हाइयो से दर लग ता हैं


आप ने हमे दिल में बसा लिए और बता भी नहीं, छूपके से दिलको छुरा लिया और बता या भी नहीं…


एक अरस के बाद कोई हमे चाहने लगा हैं हमारी हर बात पैर मुस्कुराने लगा हैं


यू हमारी गैर हाजरी में आहे न भरा करो WhatsApp बनना या गया के मैसेज भेजने के लिए सिर्फ Last Sean देखा न करो



में यू मिलु आप से के आप का लिबाज़ बन जाऊ, तुजे बनना के समुन्दर और में प्यास बन जाऊ
मुलाकात कुछ यू होइ मेरी आप से के लगा साडी उम्र गुजर दो आज तो
प्यार का ज़्हलकता जाम हो तुम इसी लिए मेरी ज़्हिंदगी का दोसरा नाम हो तुम


वो बस मेरी हो जाये फिर मुझे ज़्हिंदगी से कुछ नहीं चाहिए
तेरी मोहब्बत कि तलब थी तो हाँथ फैला दिये हमने, वरना हम तो अपनी जिन्दगी के लिए भी दुआ नही मागते.

इश्क का समंदर भी क्या समंदर है... जो डूब गया वो #आशिक... जो बच गया वो #दीवाना... जो तैरता ही रह गया वह #पति!


उसने काहा दील मे मुजे रख लो मेने काहा दील ही तुम रख लो...


न जाने लोग नफरत कैसे करते हैं, में तो जिन से मिलता हूँ मोहब्बत हो जाती हैं.


रिश्ता दिल से होना चाहिए, शब्दों से नहीं, नाराजगी शब्दों में होनी चाहिए दिल में नहीं!



My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.


You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.


When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.



I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.


Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.


Love me for a second and I'll love you forever.


I hope you always find a reason to smile.


I love you even when I hate you.


Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.


Be the type of person you want to meet.


I can't stop missing you.


Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.


You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.


All I need is your love.


I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.


Let all that you do be done n love.


I'll never forget the first time I saw you.


True love has a habit of coming back.


Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line. - Wyn Owen Justin


I'm done begging for your love.


I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.


Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?


I can't go a day without thinking about you.


There is no finish line so love the journey.


Fall in love not in line.


If you love something set it free.


The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.


So many of my smiles begin with you.


A true love story nerve ends.


Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but! we can feel it..


Love is that which, cannot see the poorness...


Love in Life, Make the life beautiful..


In life I need only you!


My "Heart" is always your!


Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.


True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good


Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..


In love Never say "Sorry"!


When I think about you.. I don't feel so alone....


If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love...


Love is that, which can never explained


Love is That Which can not see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor..in life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥