Skip to main content

Latest Whatsapp Status 2016

Latest Whatsapp Status 2016


Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... It's called #Sunday, please fix it !


I Wish My Parents Were Like Google... They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete...



Every problem comes with some solution... If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!


I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!


WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!


In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are...


I have no time to hate people, who hate me.. because, I'm always busy in loving people, who love me..


People say me bad.. but trust me I am the worst!


I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.


There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side.


Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...


'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...


Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!.


Totally available!! Please disturb me!!


Whenever I find the key to success , someone changes the lock...


Life is journey. I am traveler.


Life must go on :-)


Never too busy to be happy :-)


Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.


A smile suits every kind of clothes


I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.


How come wrong numbers are never busy?


Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.


The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children


Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing for years.


DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE, & ACT SINGLE.


Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend

They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B
I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card (or in matrimonial sites)!!!!


I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”


Give a man fish and you’ll feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and you can then stick him with a huge amount of fishing School loans.


At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right right then left and repeat whenever offered any food


I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)


I took IQ test …..results were negative


Should transformers take car insurance or life insurance…..


If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me


I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.


My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.


Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”


I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.


I’m listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity all at once!!


I know I’m not perfect, I’m vintage, which means my flaws make me priceless!


Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.


Maths and women are the two most complicated things in this World. BUT… Maths, Atleast, has LOGIC


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.


I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.


The reason good men are hard to find is because they’re usually too busy working.


Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.


I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.


You can’t make everyone happy, so today I think you should focus on me.


The voices in my head are not real, but they have good ideas.


If you’re wondering why you’re single, date someone. You’ll remember


Waiter: Would u like ur coffee black sir? Me: What other colors do u have?


The best way to let people remember you is to ‘borrow money from them’



Stop checking my status better you have your own.



I don’t hate Peoples, I just love Peoples who love me.


Straight little 3 words for you – I Love You


WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status.


Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account


Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays


My parents are my world, and I go on world tour daily.


Man and God met somewhere, both exclaimed: “My Creator!”


The problem is that you think you’ve time!


If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts but not theory.


The most painful thing in world is being loved and then ditched.

Being in love with someone and still single. 


I am not perfect in everything but when I am perfect no one is better than me.


Eat > Sleep > Regret > Repeat


Even the most serious thing in world seems to be funny with that best friend.


Truth is superficial and fake is beneficial.


Don’t wait for that moment, take the moment and make it perfect.


No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.



Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.


Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.


Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.


Silence is a source of great strength.


Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.


The soul that is within me no man can degrade.


A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.


Perhaps I am stronger than I think.


Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.


Every burden is a blessing.


The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.


I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.


If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.


Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.


No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.


Education is the movement from darkness to light.


Courage is grace under pressure.


I’m thankful for every moment.


One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.


Where words fail, music speaks.


Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.


All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.


We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.


Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.


All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.


We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.


You affect the world by what you browse.


Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.


Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.


Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.


With love and patience, nothing is impossible.


Patience is the art of hoping.


Genius is eternal patience.


Our patience will achieve more than our force.


Humility is attentive patience.


Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥