Skip to main content

Alone Status when you get stress

Alone Status


Sometimes in life it’s good to be Alone… so that No jackass can hurt you.


Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.


Behind those fake smiles their lies a lonely heart.


Loneliness is a part of you life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.


The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.


I’ll never forget how being depressed and lonely feels great like a companion to each other.


It’s sad to be happy alone.


The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.


It’s better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.


Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.


Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by


I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends


Don’t try to please other people if in the end, you know it won’t work.


I hate being the one that causes you this pain..


Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it.


Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care than to admit its killing you.


Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark.


Its Too Hard To Stay Alone In Life.


I Am Not Alone, I Am Lonely With Out You.


I Close My Eyes & Dream Of A Time When I Wasn’t All Alone.


Feels like going for a walk, alone, in the dark, with nothing but the moon to guide me.


Everyone thinks I have it all but its so empty living behind these walls,


The people who were once close to me, now act as complete strangers.


Is feeling extremely lonely, and neglected right now. But does anyone really care?


If you stand for a reason, be prepared to stand alone like a tree, and if you fall on the ground, fall like a seed that grows back to fight again.


The worst regret we can have in life,
is not for the wrong things we did,
but for the thousands of right things,


we did for the wrong people.


Standing alone doesn't mean I am alone.


It means I'm strong enough to handle things all by myself.


I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile


It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall


I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends


Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad..


I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you.


I hate being broken. I hate that i cannot go back


Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?


Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.


Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.


The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.


It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.


How did I go from being so happy, to so sad..


Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it won't work.


Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.


Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.


Wake me up when things are going right for once.


1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained.


The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall.


I'm invisible,until someone needs me.


I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.


What's the point in all this screaming, no one's Listening any way.


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.


I hate being the one that causes you this pain..


You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.


That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....


All gracefulness, it seems, is tinged with sadness


As a rule, our minds are sad.


My silence is just an other word for my pain.


Feelings that come back are feelings that never away.


Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.


Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.


Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.


Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.


Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.


People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.


I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.

I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.


People change and forget to tell each other.


Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.


I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness


Its very easy to say “busy” when someone needs you, But its very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone.

Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.


Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.



How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?



You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.



If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.



There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.



How can I go back to where the smile I had was real.



Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.



Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.
Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.


I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile.


It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.
Only you can put a smile on my face when I'm sad...



I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you.



I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.



Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.
The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.



It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.



You see that girl Yeah their. they seems so invincible right? they has secrets & Trusts no one. Shes the perfect example of betrayal. Everyone they trusted,broke their



Feels like going for a walk, alone, in the dark, with nothing but the moon to guide me.


Is feeling extremely lonely, and neglected right now. But does anyone really care? :(


When you're at your lowest point and have nothing left to give, look around you . . . only your true friends will still be there.



Its hard to wait around for something
You know may never happen.
But it's even harder when you know
Its everything you want.


The people who were once close to me, now act as complete strangers.


Everyone thinks I have it all but its so empty living behind these walls,



How did I go from being so happy, to so SAD!
Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.
Wake me up when things are going right for once.


I'm invisible, until someone needs me.



I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.



No matter how hard I try you're never satisfied...
You make me feel like I'm going in spirals, I dont know what to do.
People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're just wasting your time.


The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they'll make sure they get what they want from you.


Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn't appreciate it.


"दो लोग मिलके जिंदगी तो काट लेते हे, मगर साथ होकर भी अलग होना कोई जिंदगी नहीं!"

"मेरे दिल में तेरे लिए प्यार आज भी है माना कि तुझे मेरी मोहब्बत पर शक आज भी है नाव में बैठकर जो धोए थे हाथ तूने पूरे तालाब में फैली मेंहदी की महक आज भी है."
"मोहब्बत ये एक ऐसा नसा हे जो हर एक नशे की आदत लगा देता हे..."
"भरी महफ़िल में कर रहे थे वो ज़िक्र अपनी वफ़ा का, नज़र मुझ पर क्या पड़ी उनकी उन्होंने बात ही पलट दी."
"हमे जब नींद आएगी तो इस कदर सोएंगे की लोग रोएंगे हमे जगाने के लिए!"



"किसी से कभी कोई उम्मीद मत रखना क्योंकि उम्मीद हमेशा दर्द देती है!"
"बदल गया वक़्त बदल गयी बातें बदल गयी मोहब्बत कुछ नहीं बदला तो वो है इन आँखों की नमी और तेरी कमी!"
"बड़े सुकून से वो रहता है आज कल मेरे बिना, जैसे किसी उलझन से छुटकारा मिल गया हो
उसे…"



"ना शाख़ों ने जगह दी ना हवाओ ने बक़शा, वो पत्ता आवारा ना बनता तो क्या करता."
"टुकड़े पड़े थे राह में किसी हसीना की तस्वीर के, लगता है कोई दीवाना आज समझदार हो गया..."

"तुजे क्या लगा तु #छोड के चली जायेगी तोमै जी नही पाउगा अबे पागल तु #लडकी है #ओक्सिजन बनने की कोशीश मत कर."



"टूट जायेगी तुम्हारी ज़िद की आदत उस दिन,जब पता चलेगा की याद करने वाला अब याद बन गया…"



"तड़प के देखो किसी की चाहत में, तो पता चलेगा, कि इंतजार क्या होता है, यूं ही मिल जाए, कोई बिना चाहे तो कैसे पता चलेगा, कि प्यार क्या होता है."
"खाली हाथों को कभी गौर से देखा है... किस तरह लोग लकीरो से निकल जाते है।"
"बेशक तेरे फ़ोन की कोई उम्मीद तो नहीं लेकिन, पता नहीं क्या सोचकर, मैं आज भी नंबर नहीं बदलता..."
"सारी दुनियाँ की खुशी अपनी जगह, उन सब के बीच तेरी कमी अपनी जगह..."



"ऐ बादल! मेरी आँखे तुम रख लो... कसम सें बड़ी माहिर हैं बरसने मे..."


 "यूँ तो वजह बहूत हैं मेरे रूठ जाने की मगर... इस ख्याल से चुप हूँ कि मनायेंगा कौन..."



"हर किसी को मैं खुश रख सकूं वो सलीका मुझे नहीं आता.. जो मैं नहीं हूँ, वो दिखने का तरीका मुझे नहीं आता।"
"तड़प उठते है, उन्हें याद करके, जो गए है, हमे बर्बाद करके, अब तो इतना ही ताल्लुक रह गया है कि रो लेते है, बस उन्हें याद करके."
"नाराजगी, डर,नफरत या फिर प्यार...कुछ तो जरुर है जो तुम मुझ से दूर दूर रहते हो"
"जरूरी नहीं की तुम बात करो... हम तो तुम्हे ऑनलाइन देख कर ही खुशहो जातेहैं..."
"काश तेरी याद़ों का खज़ाना बेच पाते हम.. हमारी भी गिनती आज अमीरों में होती."



"जाता हुआ मौसम लौटकर आया है... काश वो भी कोशिश करके देखे..."



"दुआ होते तो कबूल भी हो जाते. खुदा ख्वाहिशे कहाँ पूरी करता है."


 "दिन गुजर जाता हे तुम्हारी यादो के साथ मशला रात का हे खेर जाने दो."



"इश्क करने चला है तो कुछ अदब भी सीख लेना... ए दोस्त, इसमें हँसते साथ है पर रोना अकेले ही पड़ता है..."


 "मै रोता रहा रातभर मगर फैसला ना कर सका... तू याद आ रही है... या मै याद कर रहा हूँ..."


 "मेरी कोशिश कभी कामयाब ना हो सकी, पहले तुझे पाने की फिर तुझे भुलाने की"


"सुनो! तुम एक बार पुछ लो कि 'कैसा हुँ'... घर मेँ पङी सारी दवाईयाँ ना फेँक दुँ तो कहना."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥