Skip to main content

Super Short Whatsapp Status

Super Short Whatsapp Status



Mans are many but money is money 


She takes your hand, I die a little… 


I can drive you crazy without a drivers license.


If being hot is a crime …………….. ARREST ME.


I don’t hate schooI. I just hate the teachers, the homework, the exams and waking up early in the morning.


Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how it’s played.


When I ask you to listen to a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything I’m trying to say to you…



Never be fooled by what you see on the outside, bcoz on the inside it’s often a different story.
I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.


Some people are perfect in being *FAKE* then being *REAL*.


When I close my eyes, I see you …. when I open my eyes, I miss you.


GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine 


The only match I can remember is that …. You + Me = Forever


I don’t trust anyone. Even the Devil was once an Angel.


My first name and your last name would sound great together.


I might as well call you Google because you have everything that I am looking for.


I am the type of person who wants to get good grades but doesn’t want to study 


I feel like an Indiana Jones, bcoz you are the treasure I am looking for.


ME without you is like: Facebook without friends, YouTube without videos and Google with no results.


I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking. 

I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.


Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.

Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.


I'm not virgin, my life fucks me everyday.


I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

Save water drink beer.


Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.


Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.

Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off. 


I love my job only when I'm on vacation

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.


Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.


In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? they both have an iPhone.

Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.


Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn.


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle... He's dreaming too.

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status


My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

Not always "Available".. try your Luck..

Hey there Whatsapp is using me.


Life is Short – Chat Fast!

Time is precious, waste it wisely.


I don’t need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.


When you fall, I will be there to catch you – With love, the floor.


I’m not lazy, I’m just very relaxed.


I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.


You cry, I cry, …you laugh, I laugh…you jump off a cliff I laugh even harder!!


1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d


Practice makes perfect but then nobody is perfect so what’s the point of practicing?


Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.


An apple a day keeps the doctor away, But if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.


Do not drink and drive or you might spill the drink.


Save water and shower together


Good girls are bad girls that aren’t caught.


Girls want a lot of things from one guy. Conversely, guys want one thing from a lot of girls.


Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning.


Let’s flip a coin, Head you are mine, Tails I’m yours!


Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.


I’m single because I take relationships seriously


Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.


If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.


If love is true …it will always find a way


You look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.


We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.


I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.


Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!


Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…


Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.


Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.


Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.


I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.


Trust in God, But lock your car.

AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with You.


Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.


It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.

People need to lose the attitudes today bcoz I am NOT in the mood.


I am not scared of dying, I just don’t want to!


History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.


I’m not actually this tall. I am sitting on my wallet.


There is something wrong with my phone. Any GIRL call it for me to see if it rings?


If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?


LIFE – LOVE = ZERO


Two things only a man cannot hide, that he is drunk and that he is in love.


It’s funny how many lies can be packed in one LOVE LETTER.


I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you?


I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you notice that I’ve noticed you!


The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.

God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.


If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.

When you think there is nothing left in your life,just keep working hard until you die :-)


I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.


Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.


I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.


I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.

People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.


I dont care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they din’t make it to my future!


Love is the other NAME Of Respect, if you can’t Respect your loved One then you don’t deserve to be loved.


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.


The good things in life are amazing with you!


I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but i promise you won’t face them alone.


You are my best reason to lose sleep.


I am in love with you and all your little things..


The person who truly loves you will never let you go whatever the situation is.


Love is friendship Set on Fire


I just want to be your favorite Hello, and Hardest goodbye.


Am i just crazy or falling in love?


Love is what your heart feels, not what your mind thinks.


The moment i saw you, i fell in love & you smiled because you knew.


Every time i see the keyboard, i always see U & I together.


The true love is that changes you into a better person without changing you to someone else.


I would love to stay awake just to watch you Sleep.


Being with you has made me 100% complete..


Kiss me, & You will see stars, Love me and i will give them to you…


Love is life, & if you miss life, You miss Love.


We loved with a love which was more then Love..


My 6 words love story – I can’t imagine Life without you.


Every time i see you I fall in love all over again.


My heart is and always be yours forever.


Please don’t forget to smile :)

Get up every morning, imagine a future then make it happen.


Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.

You're right. I'm NOT perfect. But I'm unique!


Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.


Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself...

Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.


It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.

No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥