Skip to main content

Smart Status, Short Smart Quotes

Smart Whatsapp Status


Smartness is a perfect beauty.


Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't.


Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.



Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.


I can't follow the dreams.. Dreams can follow me...


Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once


The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Sally Berger


You can't start a new chapter in your life if you're too busy dwelling on the past.


Try and fail, but don't fail to try.


Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin


TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.


I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!


life is full of d disappointments!


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass It's about learning to dance in the rain.


To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money


The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.

Its not that u fill the 'void' in my life .. it is just tha 'u occupy lots of space' in it :)


Come back baby.. 'un-dead' me please <3 <3 <3


It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..


Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.


Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.


after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.


Don't play stupid with me.. I'm better at it!


A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up


I plan on living forever. So far, so good.


I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S


My asshole is not talking to me eversince i called you one
I desperately need a fixed income - Mine is broken


I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.


There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.


___ have heard that Angelina Joile is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend - is it just another co-incidence.


According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥