Skip to main content

{New*} Top Cute Quotes Ever

{New*} Top Cute Quotes Ever



Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.


I’m single because I take relationships seriously


Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.


If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.


If love is true …it will always find a way


You look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.


We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.


I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.


Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!


Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…


Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.


Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.


Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.


Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.


A jealous woman does better research than FBI.


Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.


The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.


Going to Macdonald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug.



The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.


I am not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I am right.

पहला दोस्त : कैसा है तू ?
दूसरा दोस्त : ठीक हूँ तू सुना?
पहला दोस्त : पढ़ाई कैसी चल रही है ?
दूसरा दोस्त : दोस्त है दोस्त बनके रह यह रिश्तेदारों वाली हरकतें न कर।


आज मैंने मॉ से पुछा : मॉ मैं जीवन में आगे बढ़ने के लिये क्या करुं ?
मॉ ने बडे प्यार से बोला पत्थर ले और सबसे पहले ये मोबाईल फोड़ । मेरी प्यारी मॉ……


I know I’m not perfect, I’m vintage, which means my flaws make me priceless!


Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.


Maths and women are the two most complicated things in this World. BUT… Maths, Atleast, has LOGIC


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.


I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.


The reason good men are hard to find is because they’re usually too busy working.


Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.


I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.


You can’t make everyone happy, so today I think you should focus on me.


The voices in my head are not real, but they have good ideas.


If you’re wondering why you’re single, date someone. You’ll remember


Waiter: Would u like ur coffee black sir? Me: What other colors do u have?


The best way to let people remember you is to ‘borrow money from them’


Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory
I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)


Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.

Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it


I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)


I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less.


My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.


I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.

घर वालो चिन्ता है इसको कोन मिलेगी, ओर दोस्तो चिन्ता है इसको ओर कितनी मिलेगी 


इस देश में तीन चीज़ें शायद कभी देखने को नहीं मिलेंगीं. 1. काला धन 2. जेठालाल की सास और 3. पोपटलाल की बीवी ।


Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.


Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.


Pople are like 'MuSic' some say the 'TrUth' and rest, Just noise..


Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..


Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status...


I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart..


I am Waiting for GF Message!


There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.


I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk.


Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...


When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!


Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you..


Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...


Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...


Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful..


Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..


I don't care what people think or say about me!..


I am learn from My Mistake!Without Mistake We Can't Learn Best.


Love is the other NAME Of Respect, if you can’t Respect your loved One then you don’t deserve to be loved.


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.


The good things in life are amazing with you!


I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but i promise you won’t face them alone.


You are my best reason to lose sleep.


I am in love with you and all your little things..


The person who truly loves you will never let you go whatever the situation is.


Love is friendship Set on Fire


I just want to be your favorite Hello, and Hardest goodbye.


Am i just crazy or falling in love?


Love is what your heart feels,


गिले शिकवे दिल से न लगा लेना,कभी रूठ जाऊं तो मना लेना,कल का क्या पता हम हो न हो,इसलिए जब भी मिलूं,कभी समोसा और कभी पानी पूरी खिला देना…


काश कोई हमारे पास भी आता और कहता कि- ‘ये लो “Blank Cheque” और निकल जाओ मेरी बेटी की जिन्दगी से 


अरे पगली तू क्या जाने हम तो न्यूज भी dj पर सुनते है


If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.


Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant
mind…..ME:Never Mind.


I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.


I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!
I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.


I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything
Hey there….. be there.


not what your mind thinks.


The moment i saw you, i fell in love & you smiled because you knew.


Every time i see the keyboard, i always see U & I together.


The true love is that changes you into a better person without changing you to someone else.


I would love to stay awake just to watch you Sleep.


Being with you has made me 100% complete..


Kiss me, & You will see stars, Love me and i will give them to you…


Love is life, & if you miss life, You miss Love.


We loved with a love which was more then Love..


My 6 words love story – I can’t imagine Life without you.


Every time i see you I fall in love all over again.


My heart is and always be yours forever.


अपून के गली मेँ संभाल के आना पगली ..! अगर पैर फिसल गया तो सिधे मोहोब्बत मेँ गिरेगी।



जिस दिन वो मेरी सलामती की दुआ करती है…उस दिन गोल्ड फ्लैक भी जेब में टूट जाती है….


ये तो बड़ा मुझ पर अत्याचार हो गया, खामख्वाह मुझे तुझसे प्यार हो गया |


न वफा का जिकर होगा न वफा की बात होगी अब मोहब्बत जिससे भी होगी Exam के बाद होगी…


अंग्रेजी की किताब बन गई हो तुम | पसंद तो आती हो पर समझ् मे नही ||

They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.


It's cool that you know all the lines to the movie and all, but it wold be pretty cool if you let the actual actors say them.


*Walking around supermarket* *Don't see mom* ACT COOL, ACT COOL!


I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :)


Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.


Yelling "You're cool!" when you see somebody doing something stupid.


Or, you know.. DON'T text back.. that's cool too.


"FBI, Open the door!"... Uh... no ... it's cool when you break in.


Oh so now I'm invisible to you? That's cool. I've always wanted a superpower.


Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."


"Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice.


Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes .


You hate drama? Cool. Stop starting it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥