Skip to main content

Top 100 Best Whatsapp Status Ever in English

Best Whatsapp Status in English


1. What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.

2. The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.


3. People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...

4. I'm not perfect but I'm limited Edition.1

5. I will win not immediately, but Definitely.

6. Silence is the best answer to a FOOL :P

7. My attitude is based on how you treat me.

8. Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

9. I am multi talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

10. I know I am awesome, so I don't care about your opinion.

11. If a plan didn't work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.

12. When I was born, I was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half.

13. I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

14. Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.

15. I wish my parents were like Google... They should understand me even before I complete...

16. Every problem comes with some solution... If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!

17. I am not Spiderman nor Superman. However I am superhero for my GF!

18. In love story, mom agrees and dad disagrees? it's because mom knows what love is... and dad knows what boys are...

19. I have no time to hate people... who hate me... because, I'm always busy in loving people, who love me.

20. People say me bad..but trust me I am the worst!

21. I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.

22. Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...

23. I don't care what people think or say about me!

24. I am learn from my mistake! without mistake we can't learn best.

25. Your whatsapp status say's online .. If your online then, why aren't you msg me!




26. Try to solve your problem yourself... don't depend on other!

27. Every people is a intelligent, when he work hard!

28. Please don't get confused between my attitude & personality!

29. I'm cool but Summer made me hot!

30. Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!

31. Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.

32. People are like 'Music' some say the 'Truth' and rest, just noise...

33. Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'?

34. I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart...

35. There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will...

36. I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk...

37. Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile. Smile please!

38. When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!

39. Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you...

40. Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...

41. Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...

42. Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine...

43. Best way to deal with haters, Keep calm, and stay classy...

44. Smartness is a perfect beauty.

45. My attitude based on how you treat me.

46. I don't have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

47. Attitude is like underwear - don't show it just wore it...

48. So you're checking my status :P

49. The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can't ;)

50. I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.



51. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

52. If they hates you for no reason- Give them one...

53. Smile infront of those who hates you – It kills them :-)

54. My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady...

55. I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

56. If you think I am BAD than you're wrong, I am the worst.

57. Someone stole my heart; may I check your BRA?

58. I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.

59. I am not changed it's just I grew up and you should try too.

60. 2 mints silent for those... Who seen but didn't like my posts.

61. Yes, I have made mistakes because life didn't come with USER MANUAL and INSTRUCTIONS!

62. Be the best Version of yourself...

63. People with status don't need status...

64. I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry

65. I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

66. Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

67. Life without mistakes is like, education without books.

68. I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.

69. I don't insult people, I just describe them.

70. Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.

71. Stop checking my status! Go get a Life!

72. I will marry the girls who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card

73. I was not busy to be online... I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”

74. Waiting for Wi-Fi network.

75. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.




76. Lazy People Fact #5812672793 You were too lazy to read that number.

77. What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.

78. I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.

79. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.

80. A day spend with friends is always a day well spend.

81. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

82. Time is precious, waste it wisely.

83. I'm not virgin, my life fucks me everyday.

84. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle... He's dreaming too.

85. How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? they both have an iPhone.

86. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

87. Never forget who was there for you when no one else was

88. That awesome moment when you're telling a lie and your best friend notices and joins you.

89. It is better to live alone. There is no friendship with a fool.

90. I don't have an attitude, I have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.

91. A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.

92. Good Thinks come to those who wait.

93. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.

94. Hey there Whatsapp is using me.

95. Save water - Drink beer!

96. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... it's called Monday, please fix it.

97. God is really creative, I mean just look at me :*

98. When I'm on my death bed, I want my final words to be 'I left one million dollars in the...'

99. Life is too short smile while you still have teeth...

100. We are WTF generation.... WhatsApp, Twitter and Whatsapp Status :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥