Skip to main content

status for whatsapp on life

status for whatsapp on life



1). And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

2). Dear math please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

3). When nothing seems right….go left!!

4). If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.

5). The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. – harry Golden

6). Think twice before you speak, you’d be able to say something more Insulting.

7). Do it today or regret IT TOMORROW.

8). Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.

9). Without ME, it’s just AWESO.

10). You can’t start the next chapter of your life. If you keep re-reading the last one.

11). If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it

12). If I was meant to be controlled i would have came with a remote.

13). Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.

14). I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

15). All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.

16). Having one child makes you a parent, having two makes you a referee.

17). AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.

18). I love my six packs so much; I protect it with a layer of fat. ………

19). I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED

20). I don’t know what makes you so dumb, But it really works.

21). The road to success is always under construction.

22). There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.

23). No one rises suddenly in the World, Not Even the Sun.

24). I don’t make mistakes, I date them.

25). I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

26). Action should culminate in wisdom.

27). The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

28). Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

29). Etc= End of thinking Capacity.

30). Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.

31). Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.

32). The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

33). Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

34). I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.

35). Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.

36). The saddest thing about BETRAYAL is that it never comes from your enemies.

37). Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.

38). God is really creative, i mean…just look at me.

39). I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?

40). You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

41). Love the neighbour. But don’t get caught.

42). Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

43). I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

44). Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

45). I’ll be back before you can pronounce uoghiodthsgzubeioejzeor

46). Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

47). To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

48). A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

49). Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.

50). Can’t talk, telepathy only!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥