Skip to main content

Funny Whatsapp Status Messages

Funny Whatsapp Status


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.


I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I'm perfect.


Can't talk, Whatsapp only.


I never make stupid mistakes, only clever ones.


It’s horrible when your Crush’s Crush is you.


Behind every relationship there is a Whatsapp


I will marry the girl, who looks nice in her Adhaar card copy.


God is really creative, I mean …Just look at me. : P


A girl on her Whatsapp status…“Sleeping"...since 3 Days! She’s probably dead. :D


You can eat continue till 3 day.....on Whatsapp.


Just saw the most handsome and smart person when I was in front of the mirror.


If you think nobody cares if you're alive, give a try to missing a couple of payments.


I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted pay checks.


I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.


I think, God must love stupid people. He made SO many.


Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.


Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.


Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.


Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.


When in doubt, grumble.


Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.


Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole


You're never too old to learn something crazy.


I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.


Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.


I took an IQ test and the results were negative.


Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.


Ask me about my oath of silence.


Evolution: True science fiction.


Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.


If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. -Henny Youngman


I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.-Robin Williams


I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you Stupid. I really though you already knew.


I don't love the way you lie.


Sorry I missed ur call, i took too long to answer 'cause i was dancing to the ringtone.


You have girlfriend, I have brain.


Sorry, you are not pretty on the insider either.


It takes a lot for me to say I'm sorry.


Dear bed, I'm sorry I left you this morning, take me back?


I never apologize. I'm sorry, that’s just the way I am.


I’m sorry for being me. I won’t ever do it again.


Please don’t walk away...I’m sorry I am so sorry, and now you’re walking away.


I’m sorry my fault I forgot you were an idiot.


Well, I'm sorry I can’t be the right kind of monster for you, Bad Lover


The best revenge is being yourself.

The best things in life aren't things.

Be too busy to have time for regrets


If things go wrong, don't go with them.


My last seen is to seen yours last seen.


I didn't topple, I was testing gravity... and oh yes it still works.


Puri duniya jal rhi majhab ki aag mai..
na jane fir bhi qq itni sardi pad rhi hai.


You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever!

Pain doesn’t just show up in our lives for no reason. It’s a sign that something in our lives needs to change.


Only those who will risk going too far can possibly out how far one can go. Thomas Sterns Eliot
Coins always make sounds…but paper moneys are always silent. So, when your value increases, keep yourself silent and humble.


Fashion is about something that comes from within you.


Either you run the day or the day runs you. - JIM ROHN


A relationship is not based on the length of time you spent together, its based on the foundation you built together.


Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.


Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.


Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.


Words of art make rules; rules do not make words of art.


Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that's matters for me.


Happiness is within me, in the centre of my being. I am happy now and always.


She turned he cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥