Skip to main content

Funny friendship status of energetic peoples

Funny friendship Whatsapp status



You can’t be best friends without insulting each other constantly.


Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.


I found out about you from my last nightmare.


Nothing makes you happier than your friend’s failure.


Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.



Please god – If you can’t make me thin make my friends fat!!!


It’s a pleasure to see you and another – not to see.


The best of the rest are friends.


I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.


You may be my best friend… But I’m still gonna laugh when you fall over!



Your secret is safe with me and all my friends.


Best friends are like pimples, they never go away!


My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.


I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces at them from a distance.


If you have an ounce of common sense and one good friend you don’t need an analyst.


If you can’t say anything nice, we should probably be friends.


Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m out-going, my best friends know that I’m completely insane!


Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.


Going to friend’s house and being like, ‘dude where’s the food?’


Maybe you need a ladder to climb out of my business?


I figure if I have my health, can pay the rent and I have my friends, I call it content.


We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately.


If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.


That friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end.


We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing.


I like the sound of you not talking.


I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.


I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.


That is what friendship means. Sharing the prejudice of experience.


Business, you know, may bring money, but friendship hardly ever does.



I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.


If you have crazy friends….. you have everything.


Me, Without You? Are You For Real? That’s Like A Fat Kid Passing Up A Happy Meal!


Years from now, I hope we are still in each other’s lives.


Life is better with friends.


You break her heart, I break your face.


Real friends don’t fall though the crack.


If there ever comes a day, when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.


Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.


There is a time where you stop being friends and you become sisters.


In life, it’s not where you go. It’s who you travel with.


Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.


Stupid conversations always make sense when we are just talking with our best friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥