Skip to main content

Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp, Love Status for Whatsapp Famous Quotes Sayings for Whatsapp {Status*}, {New*} Top Cute Quotes Ever, Attitude Whatsapp Status Quotes, Hilarious Funny WhatsApp Status Updates Ideas

Best Attitude Status for Whatsapp



Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.



I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button

Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.


I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.


I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced. 


 Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON. 



I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.


Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words. 


I'm not virgin, my life fucks me everyday. 



I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people. 


Save water drink beer. 


Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity. 


Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor. 


Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.


I love my job only when I'm on vacation




Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up. 


Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. 


In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. 


How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? they both have an iPhone. 


Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight. 


 Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn. 


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle... He's dreaming too. 


Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status. 


Not always "Available".. try your Luck..


Time is precious, waste it wisely.


I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT


Attitude is like underwear- don’t show it just wore it J


So you’re checking my status… :D


My _|_ salutes you.


Take me as I am or watch me as I go.



If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com



The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people say you can’t ;)



I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.



I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.


May my enemies live a long life to see my success.


I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.


The biggest slap to your enemies is your success


If they hates you for no reason- Give them 1


Smile infront of those who hates you – It kills them.


My mind makes me a girl, my attitude a bitch and my class a lady J


If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.


I never insult people I only tell them what they are.


Someone stole my heart; may I check your BRA?


I am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.


I am not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari

Royal Rajwadi Nawabi Status Messages and Shayari शान से जीने का शौख है , वो तो हम जिएंगे ही ।तू बस अपने आप को संभाल हम तो युही चमकते रहेंगे । "मेरा बुरा चाहने‬ वालो समझ लो तुम्हारी मौत आई हैँ, क्योकि यमराज तो अपना छोटा भाई हैँ ।" ऐसा कोई शहर नहीं, जहा अपना कहर नहीं, ऐसी कोई गली नहीं जहा अपनी चली नहीं ।" "मुझे हराकर कोई मेरी जान भी ले जाए मुझे मंजुर है, लेकिन धोखा देने वालों को मै दुबारा मौका नही देता ।" "हमारी रगों में वो खून दोड़ता है, जिसकी एक बूंद अगर तेजाब पर गिर जाए तो तेजाब जल जाये । ताज कि फिकर तो बादशाहों को होती हे , हम तो राजपूत हे ,और राजपूत अपनी सियासत खुद लेकर चलते हे| Tum kya apne aap ko Mughal-e-Azam, hum log ko Anarkali samajhta hai be ... kitna nacha raha hai? Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega राजपूत शब्द स्वयम् में आग है अंगार है…त्याग भी है दया भी पर अंत में संहार है | humko jhukane walo hum nahi jhukne wale hai rajput hai hm bus raj karte jaynge मेरी शराफत को तुम ब

Punjabi Status for daughter and son

Punjabi Whatsapp Status Gutt waali sardarni ni labhdi.. Muchha wale sardar tahio chadde ne Ghodi nukri te muchh dove shonk ne.. Dove jaane sambh puri mangde Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye.. per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Han, Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe... Hum 'Kimat' nal nHi 'Kismat' Nal Milde Haa.... Na chhuri rakde ha, or Na pistol rakhde ha, DILWALO da beta hu bas dil wich jigar rakhda hu! Log sade to jal rahe han.. Lagda hai apne sikke bhe Is seher wich chal rahe ne.. Umar che to apa chota ha per Bade-Bade Aashiq sanu salam thokde Ne.. Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai..?? Mere door Hamesha khula ha Tusi Jado Marji Mil Sakde ho.. Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai...!!! Mera Attitude Dosre de behaivor te Depend karda hai... Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro.. Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni! 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni! Munda ‪shikari‬ banda... Zindgi che Sucess hon lye positive Attitude Chaida hai.... Mera Attitude is 'GoD' gift and koi be Is

Cute hindi lines, Heart Touching Hindi Lines & Quotes, Hindi Sayings, cute hindi sayings, short romantic hindi, Cute Love Sms for Her in Hindi

C u te h in di li ne s Mar te honge lakho tujhpar. hum to tere sath marna chahte hai ♡ ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶       ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Wo Mujhse Door Rehkar Khush Hai Toh Rehne Do Use, Mujhe Chahat Se Zyada Uski Muskurahat Pasand hai. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ होता अगर मुमकिन, तुझे साँस बना कर रखते सीने में, तू रुक जाये तो मैं नही, मैं मर जाऊँ तो तू नही.. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ वादे वफ़ा के और चाहत जिस्म की. अगर ये मोहब्बत है तो फिर हवस किसे कहते है..! ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Aksar sukhe huye honthon se hi hoti he meethi baatein, Pyas bujh jaye to alfaz or insan dono badal jaya karte he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ pyaar aap se kitna karte he bata nai sakate, bas jee nai sakte aap ke bina ye bhee sach he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✶     ❉ ❋ ❖ ⊹ ✿⊰ Ab Maayus Kyu Ho Uski Bewafayee Par, Tum Khud Hi kehte the wo Sabse alag he. ⊱✿ ✣ ✤ ✥